The MIMIC-II database is a publically available database that is part of the Multiparameter Intelligent Monitoring in Intensive Care project funded by the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering at the Laboratory of Computational Physiology at MIT. The database consists of over 40,000 ICU stays at the Beth Israel Deaconness Medical Center and combines structured clinical data, with waveforms and physician notes (see below).
- Register for MIMIC-II Access
- MIMIC2 SQL Cookbooks (GitHub repository)
- Example MIMIC2 Project (GitHub repository)
- SAP HANA Instance Connection Instructions
- Tutorial – Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- HANA academia online tutorials
- MIMIC-II SQL Cookbook (HANA Edition)